Sunday 21 June 2015

Primary Sketches

My research is still continuing; this time, with primary sketches of woodland animals. I found the primary sketches particularly difficult as it is 'stepping out of my comfort zone'. However, I am happy with the outcome of the four pages that I have done.


On the first three pages, I used a normal HB pencil, drawing a range of animals and plants that you would find in a woodland habitat.
On the final page, I used a range of medias, such as oil pastels, charcoal and biro. This displays that I can use different medias and still achieve the desired effect.

I am really happy with how these pages have turned out. They have greatly benefitted me as I have learned the basic shapes of animals that will help me when drawing secondary drawings for my book cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment